Sunday, September 21, 2008

Football and the Emmys

Hello

Right now I'm watching Manchester United play Chelsea and I'm noticing the sponsor for Man U is AIG. Gives me another reason to root against Man U I guess. My team (Villa) already won so I'm good there.

In other football the Bills are playing the Raiders in a couple hours. As a Bills fan I think we should win by 40. As a more realistic football fan I think we should win by 14.

Look, I'm way into sports but what I completely go nuts for is award shows. I don't know what it is really but I gay the hell out. I love it. I love to get drunk and give toasts to the actors as they win their awards. I boo the ones I disagree with. I make myself tear up when they show the dead people from the year (Oh, Heath!). It's just wonderful, and I'm very excited for the Emmys. So be it.

Chelsea just scored. Right on.

Bye bye

No comments: